We are currently planning to develop a series of education workshops and webinars this year. Stay tuned.
If you would like SKiP to present an information/education session to your team or service, please email email@example.com
Here is a list of some of our past education sessions:
- 03/08/2018 – “Connected Care – Supporting Adolescents and Young Adults Transition to Adult Healthcare”, presented in collaboration with Dr Jacqueline Evans (Professor Cramond Pain and Research Centre) at the Statewide Persistent Pain Management Clinical Network (Townsville)
- 12/06/2018 – “Persistent Pain in Children and Adolescents”, presented at Central West Persistent Pain Management Roadshow to health professionals (Longreach)
- 08/04/2018 – “Choose Your Own Adventure – Discover the Structure and Outcomes of Three Paediatric Outpatient Group Programs”, presented in collaboration with Children Hospital Westmead (NSW) and Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (WA) at the Pain in Childhood SIG Pre-Conference Workshop, Australian Pain Society Conference (Sydney).
- 17/10/2017 – “Persistent Pain Management in Children and Adolescents – Whole Team Perspective”, presented to GPs during Darling Downs Outreach (Toowoomba)
- 15/08/2017 – “Persistent Pain Management in Children and Adolescents – Whole Team Perspective”, presented to Townsville Hospital and Health Service during North Queensland Outreach
- 02/09/2017 – “Persistent Pain Management in Children and Adolescents – Whole Team Perspective”, presented to Australian Physiotherapy Association Group (Eight Mile Plains)
- 20/06/2017 – “Managing Persistent Pain in Children and Adolescents”, presented to Mountain Creek State School during Sunshine Coast/Wide Bay Outreach
- 14/06/2017 – “Paediatric Persistent Pain and Pain Program for Tweens”, presented at Gold Coast PHN Network during Gold Coast Outreach